COVID-19 Update 12/5/2020
Due to a recent surge in COVID-19 cases in our area, we have transitioned back to curbside service. The protocol for curbside service is as follows:
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call the office at 513-863-2306 to check-in by phone. If you do not have a cell phone, please notify our staff when you are scheduling the appointment so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Once a veterinarian is available, a staff member will call you and ask you to bring your pet to the lobby where you will hand the pet off to a veterinary technician or assistant, then return to your vehicle to wait.
- If your pet requires special handling, please notify our staff when you schedule your appointment.
- Please ensure that your dog is wearing a secure collar or harness and leash.
- Please ensure that cats are in a secure carrier to ensure safe transport from your vehicle to our building.
- The veterinarian will examine your pet and contact you by phone either during or after the examination to discuss their findings, their recommendations, and to answer any of your questions. We have several phone lines reserved for outgoing calls that may show up as restricted numbers on your phone- please answer.
- Our veterinary care team will perform the tests and/or treatments that were discussed and agreed upon during your phone consultation.
- Once the examination, tests, and/or treatment(s) have been performed, a member of our team will take a credit card payment over-the-phone. If you need to pay with cash or check, please notify our team when you check-in.
- The licensed veterinary technician or veterinary assistant that worked with your pet will bring your pet and a copy of your receipt back to your vehicle.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, headache, muscle or body aches, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea), have tested positive for COVID-19, are awating a COVID-19 test result or may have been exposed to someone with these symptoms, please stay home. If your pet is in need of care for an illness or injury and you fall into one of these categories, please call our office so that we can devise a plan to safely care for your pet without risking anyone’s health.
We will continue to offer curbside service for appointments with the technician and for food or medication pick-ups. Please allow 24 hours for all prescription refill requests to be fulfilled.
We encourage you to use our online store for food and medication refills. Click on the Online Pharmacy button at the top of this page or click on the My VetStore Online button to be directed to the online store website. The medication will be delivered directly to your home in 5-7 days.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time!